Have I ever mentioned how much I loathe April Fool's Day? I see no real purpose in April Fool jokes. In my not so humble opinion, they are often mean-spirited. No thank you. Call me a fuddy duddy. I don't care.
Hello and welcome to my blog! Who am I? I am a woman, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a cousin, a friend and a child of God! I am a Believer. I am also a *huge* Yankee fan! Baseball all the way for me! I am also not perfect - far from it - and I learn *daily* and live daily by the grace of God. I am grateful for all the special people God has placed in my life. Enjoy your visit and please leave me a "love note"!!! :-)
The Pretender
Cree Craw Toad's foot; Geese walk barefoot.....
What if God was one of us?
Japanese symbols meaning: Great Talent/Godsend
Award - given to me by Mags
Hanging out with my family watching movies by the fireplace....
1 comment:
Ranks right up there with Halloween in my book. I detest them both.
Post a Comment