Thursday, June 11, 2009

One more thing...

It's funny, really, as in my "old age" I've discovered that I'm more of a private, personal type of person. I don't want to share EVERYTHING with EVERYONE. And so... I don't. And when I choose to, I don't share my opinion. And when I choose to, I do share my opinion. Sometimes I don't share because I feel as if it would all fall on deaf ears anyway, so why bother? Sometimes I don't share because I need to feel heard and understood and feel as if the individual or individuals wouldn't understand my point of view, so why bother? And sometimes, I just want to keep some things between myself and God. What is wrong with that? I don't want to feel as if I have to "report" everything I do, every move I make, every thought I think, every feeling I have to anyone regardless as to who they might be.

So let it be said.
So let it be written.

;-P

When I've recently taken the Myers-Briggs test I come out ISFJ - the first letter standing for Introverted.

Yup. That's how I feel. Like an introvert. Like I want to keep some things to myself. Like I don't want to be questioned about everything.

What's wrong with that?

No comments: