Tuesday, June 16, 2009

dislike

...hating crackbook right now... I may wind up posting one or two liners here since I've gotten somewhat used to posting that way over there.... I feel better expressing myself here, though. I don't have the time or energy to get into everyone else's stuff... not all the time, anyway. It's "fun" to a point... right now it's getting a bit annoying. Whatever. I also don't like all the full exposure. I know I've posted before about what a private person I have become... what can I say? I've grown to want to keep some things to myself rather than go so "public" and open myself up for debate. Oftentimes things I post are NOT open up for debate; it's just my opinion and that is all but for some reason it is taken as more than that.

Whatever.

Joy to the World.

5 comments:

SewPaula said...

Seriously, I have never regretted giving up on Facebook and have no urge to MySpace or Twitter. Seems weird to think of myself as old-fashioned to stick to Yahoo email groups and blogs, but I'm comfy in my little rut.

Hugs to you!

Mamadelphia said...

Haha... I like your "Joy to the world"... it's like "Serenity now!" LOL.

Anjeanette said...

This whole cyber thing is strange. I think the strangest part is when your real life merges with your online world. I would rather open up to the online world than the real world most of the time. If that makes any sense. Such a strange thing any way you go about it.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I just deleted a bunch of photos because it really is none of the business of some. It is really hard to seperate, past, present, and now. I also ditched two friends who I felt were stalking. talk to me in person what they see on my page, but don't leave a comment. I don't think so...to weird.

dundee1964 said...

I read your post as I am uploading videos (or trying to anyway!) to my facebook. lol ;-)