ok... yeah, yeah... time for more complaints....
Tell me this... why, oh why do our children [NOT mine] post anywhere they can how BORED they are??????????????? ohmygosh! I have a remedy for boredom, people. Let me put you to WORK!!!!!!!!!!! There is ALWAYS cleaning to be done. ALWAYS. It grates on my nerves.... to the CORE. Since when are we here to be constantly entertained and/or constantly busy? Why can't we just STOP for a minute and take a deep breath or two or three or four and just relax and appreciate what and who is in our lives? I just do not get it and it bugs me big time. Stop telling me you're bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? I don't care if you're bored! FIND something to DO!!!! Clean. Read. Sit and actually THINK. BLECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's my cynical POV but since when are we here to "have fun"? I know it's good to have fun - I know we all work so hard and we want some kind of respite and fun - but why is it the center of our thoughts? Why is it a constant? Is it because we can't get through the hard work/tough times without knowing we're going to be able to enjoy life somehow? I dunno. Maybe it goes back to me and entertainment... I'm not here to be entertained and I'm not here to entertain. Maybe my likes and "fun" are very different from other people's?? Like today... we are going to a Sweet 16 for one of the sweetest girls we have met in this area. I'm going ready to take photos and help supervise. Kids of all ages will be there and as I've said many times before, I'm big on supervision. ;-) But please note: I'm not going to be entertained. I'm going to help... a.k.a. work. And that is fine with me. I'm not complaining. I'd rather go and be useful than not.
Even though Aragorn is planning a much needed vacation for the fall as well as counting the days, I do not and am not doing so. When and if it happens, great. But I do not like to count my chickens before they hatch.
Anyway... got to go get ready....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment