ok so it's been a while... and i have yet another pet peeve.... maybe a few of them....
I canNOT stand when this new generation has NO IDEA how to read an ANALOG - read: REAL - watch or clock. They just have no clue whatsoever. What is UP with that??????????? these kids do not know what "a quarter to five" or "a quarter after five" means. They do not know what "twenty to six" means either. GET A CLUE, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEACH YOUR CHILDREN HOW TO READ REAL - ANALOG - CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My second pet peeve of the day is allowing a young teen to go around ASKING people for a birthday present. HUH???????????????????????????????? How is that ok? How is that allowed? OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are we teaching our children and what are we allowing them to do?
My third pet peeve has to do with our home school co-op. I am absolutely FLOORED that a HIGH SCHOOL CLASS of over 20 students did not know what the PYTHAGOREAN THEOREM was. Only two children knew. My son and his best friend. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE????????????????????????????? What happened to excellence in teaching? What happened to higher expectations? What is WRONG with people today????????????
Then you have a young mother - in her mid-20's - who REFUSED to pick up her 9 month old as he cried to her to pick him up. Twenty four hours later she finds out he has a DOUBLE EAR INFECTION. Well.... DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then she posts how badly she feels that she didn't pick him up. Again I say, Well.... DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She SHOULD feel badly! I am sorry. I have NO SYMPATHY for that. Babies cry. That is how they communicate. What is wrong with attachment parenting? Let your babies 'talk' to you and pay attention to them when they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
::::: Heavy sigh :::::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment