Truthfully? I had hoped crackbook would be a safe place for me to vent. Alas, that is not true even in the slightest sense of the word - never mind the initial thought. For me, I need to vent. I need to be able to express myself and here seems to be the only "safe" place. That is... until I am attached verbally here as well.
Joy to the World.
- Let me begin: why oh why do these girls as well as their family and friends insist on posting girls wearing itty bitty bikinis? You have GOT to be kidding me. I do not need to see so much freakin' skin. What is WRONG with a ONE PIECE bathing suit? Or a conservative two piece? Everything is so freakin' low cut it's disgusting. Not necessary. Do I want to see guys in speedoes? no. Not one bit. Same application here.
- Why oh why would a mom I know allow her daughter to wear virtually NOTHING to a ballroom dance workshop? again, you have GOT to be kidding me. short shorts. a black bra and a cut-up off the shoulder shirt. What the hell??????????
- and why is it NOT ok to allow to people who are of the opposite gender who are SUPPOSEDLY FRIENDS go out for a bite to eat? If one wants to treat the other to a birthday lunch.... why oh why would that be considered a "date"?
- And why oh why would a GROWN WOMAN in her 40's want to be "friends" with a teenager? Why oh why would she consider a 13yr old her BEST FRIEND?
- And why oh why does my niece jump from guy to guy and sleep with them all and post photos of them in bed together? Butana much? ohmygosh you have GOT to be kidding me!!!!
- And the nephew - doesn't even ACKNOWLEDGE me, his grandmother, or his mother and our birthday wishes on crackbook. Again, what the hell?????????????
- Makes me want to delete them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am just hating people right now.
Really hating people right now.
It feels like all crap right now.
And these holier than thou types - they are ALL OVER the place down here. We have been burned more times than I care to count. I'm so sick of it. I'm so sick of the Pharisees. I wish they would all just go away.

No comments:
Post a Comment