Saturday, January 15, 2011

keep on keepin' on

Another year has passed - and my little guy is 13 yrs old today if you can believe that. I keep wanting to post or document is more like it all kinds of things - but I will not post it on fb and hesitate posting it here... I will try here, though....

  • I am so grateful and thankful to GOD for Gimli's life - I wish people could comprehend how much. This child almost died at 3 weeks of age. We were told he may need all kinds of "help" - special ed, etc. I praise GOD he does not need it.
  • I am so thankful that he, as prophesied over him, stands "head and shoulders above the rest" and I do not necessarily mean physically tall. His abilities take him higher...
  • He is an amazing person - even at a tender, young age he understood all kinds of things. My mother gave him the name: el entendedor at the ripe young age of about 8 mos old. He just understood things...
  • He is very empathetic and intuitive about people.
  • He isn't a phoney
  • He is genuine and sincere
  • He is hard working and tries his best at all things
  • He is an AMAZING violinist
  • He loves baseball
  • He loves to play baseball and watch our Yankees....
  • He looks up to his big brother even though his big brother at times does not want to have anything to do with him
  • He doesn't like to hurt people's feelings
  • He is my biggest helper
  • He is or can be very emotional
  • He loves his family
  • He is tender hearted
  • He is gifted
  • He is talented
  • He is caring

I am so grateful that he is in my life.... i have learned so much from having him in my life....

I am so grateful that we home school....

I am so grateful that I was and still am an attachment parent. I am convinced he would be a DIFFERENT PERSON if he had not been attachment parented...

He is a precious child of God and i am so thankful to GOD for His gift to me....

Happy birthday to my youngest son....

No comments: