Once again, it's just been too long. I'm telling you, ever since facebook came around, that's all anyone ever does... and I am finding it is toxic for me - yet so addicting. I get so angry at these people for their posts... so much of it just infuriates me...!!!! And then there are those posts that mean so much to my heart - whether uplifting or tearful - just shows me the heart of certain sincere individuals.
I find myself mostly getting upset with the teen population and their stupidities - the can you top this mentality; the one-ups-manship; the looking-down-their-noses-at-you because you do not agree with them; the cliquey crap that goes on; those professing to be "Christians" and are "PK's" to boot are the MEANEST ones around.
Mean? yes, MEAN. I don't do mean. I can't stand mean. Mean and I are ENEMIES. I LOATHE mean. Mean and cruel. Not funny. Not joking. Not laughing. Mean Mean Mean. Unkind. Way less than nice - for no reason at all. Does NOT sit well with me. Get the picture?
These girls think they're "all that" - well let me tell you... they are not! FAR FROM IT, they are. FAR FROM IT. Critical, holier-than-thou, self-righteous should I tell ya? If it were up to me, I'd have NOTHING to do with ANY of them. As life has it, however, some walk in the same circles as we do and we have no choice but to put up with their presence. I'm losing it. I can not stand these people.
Well it's supposedly the most wonderful time of the year. Yes, it WOULD be if all anyone ever did was focus on our LORD and SAVIOUR.... but since that is not the case, I often find this time of year more than difficult. First, it's the Black Friday crap - shop, shop, shop til you literally drop after getting all the best deals ever. And it's kids asking for laptops and kindles and digital cameras and GETTING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :::shaking my head::: The most incredible part if the parents who buy all this stuff for their children. $300.00 IPods.... $400.00 cell phones.... all to CHILDREN who lose them, break them, leave them behind.... YOU NAME IT.
RESENTFUL MUCH? YOU BETCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why does it always boil down to money?
I hate the way so many children treat my sons - like crap.
No one deserves to be treated like crap. NO ONE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment